Pages

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Mrs. Pretty Bunny Amigurumi Doll




Mrs. Pretty Bunny Amigurumi Doll

The original free pattern is available at Amigurumi Today. I followed the pattern except for the body. The clothes are my own design, and come off so I can make other clothes.

 Minnie Mouse Shoes

FREE PATTERN

http://allstuffcrochet/blogspot.com

Date: March 25, 2017

Designed By: Suzanne Cowles (Sassy Catt) ©

Skill Level: intermediate

Technique: Crochet, worked in rounds and rows

Terms: US

Category: Amigurumi

 Picnic Basket

Hook Size: Clover G (4.0 mm)

Yarn: Caron - Simply Soft, 100% acrylic. White, Black, Red.

Yarn Weight: Size 4, 142 grams, 251 yards

Yarn Needed: parts of 1 skein of each

Finished Size: 19" tall



Stitches: CH (Chain), DC (Double Crochet), SC (Single Crochet), SK (Skip), INC (Increase), SL (Slip Stitch)

Gauge: Will be determined by the hook chosen.

 Necklace

Notes: This project was much larger than I am used to. Other people have used a smaller yarn and hook to get a smaller size.

I didn't use the solid black eyes. These are brown 12 mm safety eyes. 

I redid the head/neck, because ot was too floppy. I put 2 pieces of wire inside the head sticking out for the ears. Then I made the neck thicker. The wire from the head and body were attached with electrical tape. I stuck a wooden skewer inside, the length of the body.

There is a doll stand around the neck, sitting under the head. 

I used Caron mauve size 4 yarn to embroider the nose.

The tail is a ready made white pom pom from Walmart. The Disney button and Waverly Red polka dot quilt fabric also came from Walmart.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment